Reserve your Stamparatus NOW!!
- November 16, 2017
It’s big news when something breaks the mould and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you ever crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
I can’t wait to get my hands on this tool, there’s so much it can do.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
If like me you need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
And all for just £44.00 / 59,00 €
The first Reservtion starts 16th November from 9pm GMT. There are limited amounts that can be pre order per window so you need to be quick.
RESERVATION WINDOWS: 16–30 November 2017 | AVAILABLE TO SHIP: Approx. 1 February 2018
RESERVATION WINDOWS: 5–30 December 2017 | AVAILABLE TO SHIP: Approx. 19 March 2018
RESERVATION WINDOWS: 15–30 January 2018 | AVAILABLE TO SHIP: Approx. 15 April 2018
To reserve yours you need to have an Stampin’ Up! and have me as your Demo, then you need to follow these steps
You don’t need to pay anything until you Stamparatus arrives and you will receive an email telling you when that will be closer to the time. you then need to modify your order and pay for your Stamparatus as you would any other order. Plus as its due to arrive in February you just need to add £1 to you order to qualify for a free Sale-a-ration item.
Have you seen the great new Stampin Blends? These Alcohol markers are great for coloring and blending to give an artistic look to your projects.